Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Transformers

Optimus Prime
Oh man... this movie rocked!

This came as a pleasant surprise to me since I came in the cinema not expecting much; mainly because old childhood programs revived have a tendency to pretty much... suck.

It's my theory that it's not about the movie per se... it's about not being able to live up to the almost mythical standard we have of that program we used to grow up with... (reminiscing tmnt, visionaries, thundercats... heck, even denver the last dinosaur)...

but, I must say... this movie has lived up to the transformers magic...

The actions scenes was kinda cool... they even sneaked in a romantic portion to the movie... but the best part was the logic of the story...

I'd give it a perfect score, but that means there's no room for improvement... so

4.5/5

No comments: